Monday 30 March 2015

Freeeeedoooooom!!!!

Played Mark today at FoG v1, HYW English (Continental) versus Later Medieval Scots (Britain).

It was a bloody affair, in the first 2 rounds of combat I lost 3 groups of 8 spearmen and 2 generals, however weight of numbers finally turned the tide in my favour with both English wings collapsing and the centre having marched through the Scots lines were hemmed up on both sides.

This is the first time I've taken photos of my Scots in action were the pictures turned out ok (and they won!) but I think I might have to rethink my photography strategy to get better pictures.

For better pictures, try Mark's blog :

http://onesidedminiaturewargamingdiscourse.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/100-years-war-english-versus-late.html


The lines are about to close


English archers giving their Scots counterparts a pasting

2 comments: